From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dolly Varden may refer to:
- Dolly Varden (character), a character in the novel Barnaby Rudge by Charles Dickens. The original usage.
- Dolly Vardens (baseball team), a group of Black women baseball players that comprised the first professional baseball team
- Dolly Varden (band), a musical group from Chicago, Illinois
- Dolly Varden (costume), a style of dressing popular in the late 19th century
- Dolly Varden, a boat of the Wellington Rowing Club
- Dolly Varden Line, nickname of the Chicago, Attica and Southern Railroad in Indiana
- Dolly Varden Mountains, a mountain range in Elko County, Nevada
- Dolly Varden trout, Salvelinus malma malma, a fish found in coastal waters of the North Pacific
- Dolly Varden trout is also a local name for the Bull trout, Salvelinus confluentus
- Southern Dolly Varden, Salvelinus malma krascheninnikova, a subspecies of migrating fish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.