Dolmen Mall Clifton
Dolmen Mall Clifton is situated near the coastal line of Karachi. It is a part of The Dolmen City project which is one of the largest mixed-use development projects in the county developed and operated by Dolmen Group, and was the former site of a hotel and casino which were being built in the 1970s by the late Prime Minister of Pakistan, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
The project has a total covered area of 4.2 million square feet and is designed by a leading Pakistani architectural firm, Arshad Shahid Abdulla. The mall is adjoined to four towers, two of which are operational (17-storey Executive Tower and the 19-storey The Harbour Front), accommodating offices of local and multinational organisations.
- List of tallest buildings in Karachi
- List of tallest buildings in Pakistan
- List of tallest buildings in Islamabad
- List of tallest buildings in Lahore
- List of tallest buildings in the world