Dolson Township, Clark County, Illinois
Location in Clark County
Clark County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 7, 1854|
|• Total||35.73 sq mi (92.5 km2)|
|• Land||34.48 sq mi (89.3 km2)|
|• Water||1.25 sq mi (3.2 km2) 3.50%|
|Elevation||666 ft (203 m)|
|• Density||10.2/sq mi (3.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61933, 62441, 62442|
|GNIS feature ID||0428901|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.73 square miles (92.5 km2), of which 34.48 square miles (89.3 km2) (or 96.50%) is land and 1.25 square miles (3.2 km2) (or 3.50%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Bluegrass, Clarksville Baptist, Cupps, Davis, Ennis, Green Moss and Shiloh.
- Marshall Community Unit School District 2c
- Martinsville Community Unit School District 3c
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Dolson Township, Clark County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Kansas Township, Edgar County||Grandview Township, Edgar County|
|Westfield Township||Douglas Township
|Parker Township||Martinsville Township||Auburn Township|