From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doma or DOMA may refer to:
- Doma, a village in district Sonbhadra, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Domah, a mandal in Ranga Reddy district, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Doma, Nigeria, a local government are in Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Duma (town), a Palestinian town in the West Bank
- Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), a 1996 American federal law
- 3,4-Dihydroxymandelic acid, a metabolite of norepinephrine.
- Dom people or Doma people, a Desi ethnic group in the Middle East
- Doma people of Zimbabwe
- TV Doma in Slovakia
- Doma TV in Croatia
- Riga Cathedral in Riga, Latvia, sometimes called Doma Cathedral
- doma, the lower earthen floor of a Japanese minka (farmhouse)
- An alternative name for the Abron language
- Waking the Dragons, a story arc in the anime series Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters also known as Doma
- DOMA Lifestyle, A lifestyle brand based in Hong Kong specializing in a range of gifts and electronic gadgets.
- A primary antagonist in Fire Emblem Gaiden.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.