From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up domestic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Domestic can refer to:
In the home
- Anything relating to the human home or family
In the state
- Domestic affairs, matters relating to the internal government of a Sovereign state
- Domestic airport
- Domestic policy, the internal policy of a state
- Domestikos (English: the Domestic), a Byzantine title
- Domestic of the Schools, commander-in-chief of the Byzantine army in the 9th-11th centuries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.