From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Domestic discipline may refer to:
- General topics
- Corporal punishment in the home, punishment of a child, normally the spanking or slapping of a child with the parent's open hand, but occasionally with an implement such as a belt, slipper, cane or paddle.
- Domestic violence, a pattern of abusive behaviors by one or both partners in an intimate relationship
Spousal discipline, where religious verses are interpreted by some to approve of husband's physical discipline of their wives
- Christianity and domestic violence, see the Bible section. There are also some Christians who believe in consensual domestic discipline.
- Islam and domestic violence, see Qur'an An-Nisa
- Other topics
- BDSM, consensual use of bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism in interpersonal relationships
- Dominance and submission, consensual approval given for a set of behaviors
- Erotic spanking, the act of spanking another person for the sexual arousal or gratification of either or both parties.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.