From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Domingo may refer to:
In the Spanish and Portuguese languages
- Saint Dominic (1170-1221), founder of the Friars popularly called the Dominicans
- Sunday (day of the week)
- Domingo (dancer), Domingo Adam Padilla, a hip hop record dancer in Penang City
- Marta Domingo, Mexican soprano and opera director.
- Plácido Domingo, Spanish opera singer and conductor
Songs and albums
- Domingo (Caetano Veloso & Gal Costa album), an album by Brazilian artists Caetano Veloso and Gal Costa
- "Domingo", a song by Yello on their album Stella
- Domingo (Titãs album), an album by Brazilian band Titãs
- "Domingo" (song), a song from that album
- Domingos Chan, Macanese professional football player
- Domingo Bryant, American football player
- Domingo Ghirardelli, Italian-American chocolatier
- Domingo Melín (dead 1880), Mapuche chief
- Domingo Ramón, Spanish long-distance runner
- Thomas Domingo, French rugby union player
- Juan Domingo Perón, 41st President of Argentina
- willis Domingo,Bank official in india
- Subaru Domingo, the name of the Japanese version of the Subaru Sumo, a previously produced microvan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Domingo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.