From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dominican may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the Dominican Republic, the eastern two-thirds of the island of Hispaniola in the Greater Antilles, in the Caribbean.
- Something of, from, or related to the Commonwealth of Dominica, an island nation in the Lesser Antilles, in the Caribbean.
- Dominican Order, a Catholic religious order
- Dominican University (Illinois), River Forest, Illinois, United States
- Dominican University of California, San Rafael, California, United States
- Dominican College (disambiguation), numerous colleges throughout the world
- Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology, Berkeley, California, United States