From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dominican in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dominican commonly refers to:
- If pronounced with the stress on the second syllable: Someone or something from or related to the Dominican Republic, on the island of Hispaniola in the Greater Antilles, in the Caribbean
- If pronounced with the stress on the third syllable: Someone or something from or related to the Commonwealth of Dominica, an island nation in the Lesser Antilles, in the Caribbean
It may also refer to:
- Dominican Order, a Catholic religious order
- Dominican University (Illinois), River Forest, Illinois, United States
- Dominican University of California, San Rafael, California, United States
- Dominican College (disambiguation), numerous colleges throughout the world
- Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology, Berkeley, California, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.