Dominion of Canada Rifle Association
Dominion of Canada Rifle Association Logo
|Motto||Vis Unitas Fortior
(United Strength is Stronger)
|Formation||April 1, 1868|
The Dominion of Canada Rifle Association (DCRA) was founded in 1868 and incorporated by an Act of Parliament 63-64 Victoria Chapter 99, assented to July 7, 1890, to promote and encourage the training of marksmanship throughout Canada.
The DCRA erected a memorial plaque at the DCRA building at the Connaught Ranges (Shirley's Bay) which is dedicated in loving memory of the members of the DCRA who gave their lives in Second World War.
As the national governing body for fullbore target shooting, to promote and support the pursuit of excellence in military and civilian marksmanship as a positive and significant contribution to Canada, to shooting sports and the safe handling of firearms.
Provincial Rifle Associations
- Alberta Rifle Association 
- British Columbia Rifle Association 
- Manitoba Provincial Rifle Association 
- Nova Scotia Rifle Association 
- Ontario Rifle Association 
- Prince Edward Island Rifle Association 
- Quebec Rifle Association 
- Royal New Brunswick Rifle Association 
- Saskatchewan Rifle Association 
- Canadian Firearms Program
- Canadian Firearms Registry
- Gun politics in Canada
- Possession and Acquisition Licence