Dominique Senequier (born 1953 in Toulon) is a French businesswoman. She is chief executive of AXA Private Equity, and in August 2011 was assessed as number 98 on Forbes' list of the 100 most powerful women in the world. She was number 50 on the same list in 2009. In 2012 she was made a chevalier of the Legion of Honour.
She holds a postgraduate degree in Banking and Monetary Economics from the University of Sorbonne, and is a former director of Hewlett-Packard, having resigned in March 2012. She has more than 200 employees running more than 50 active funds.
- Forbes: Dominique Senequier, retrieved 18 August 2012.
- Forbes: Power Women 2009: Dominique Senequier, retrieved 18 August 2012.
- Knowledge@Wharton: Axa's Dominque Senequier, published 6 April 2012, retrieved 18 August 2012.
- Business week: Dominique Senequier, retrieved 18 August 2012.
- Hymowitz, Carol: Hewlett-Packard Director Senequier Will Depart Amid Turmoil Over Strategy, Bloomberg, published 22 September 2011, retrieved 18 August 2012.
- Chassany, Anne-Sylvaine: Axa's Senequier Prepares to Go Shopping, Business week, published 8 July 2010, retrieved 19 August 2012.
- Hodkinson, Paul: Axa Chief Dominique Senequier talks tough, efinancial news, published 6 September 2010, retrieved 18 August 2012.