Dominique Vlasto (born 14 August 1946 in Marseille) is a French politician and Member of the European Parliament for the south-east of France. She is a member of the Union for a Popular Movement, which is part of the European People's Party, and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Industry, Research and Energy.
She is a substitute for the Committee on Transport and Tourism, and a member of the delegation to the Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly.
- Management assistant in a small clothing company (1965–1967)
- Worked at SOFRES (French opinion poll organisation) (1975–1979)
- Member of the France Congrès office (since 1995)
- Chairwoman of the Marseilles Tourist Office and administrator at the Marseilles International Fair limited company
- Member of Marseilles City Council (1983–1989) and district councillor in Marseilles (1989–1995)
- Deputy Mayor of Marseilles with responsibility for building permits and land rights (1995–1998)
- responsibility for tourism, conferences and festivals (since 1999)
- Member of the Committee of the Regions (1998–1999)
- Member of the European Parliament (since 2000)
- The Mayor of Marseilles' representative on the World Water Council
- Chairwoman of the regional association for women and families' activities and information (association under the auspices of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Regional Council (1986–1998)
- Member of the administrative council of the Youth and Leisure Social Centre (Marseilles) (since 1997)