Domino's Pizza Enterprises
||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
|Traded as||ASX: DMP|
|Founded||Springwood, Queensland, Australia (1983)|
|Headquarters||240 Sandgate Road
|Number of locations||866 across Australasia and Europe|
|Key people||Don Meij, CEO & MD|
|Revenue||A$694.3 million (2009/2010)|
Domino's Pizza Enterprises (trading as Domino's Pizza) is an Australian public company that holds the master franchise for Domino's Pizza in Australia, New Zealand, France, Belgium, The Netherlands and Monaco. It runs the largest pizza chain in Australia, and second largest in New Zealand. Approximately 70% of Domino's Australian stores are franchisees, whilst the remaining are owned by the company.
Silvio's Dial-A-Pizza 
The company started in Red Hill, Brisbane, Queensland Australia in 1978, as Silvio's Dial-A-Pizza, established by brothers Silvio and Fel Bevacqua. Silvio's Dial-A-Pizza began Australia's first home delivery service in 1980. By 1993, Silvio's had over 70 locations. In 1993, Silvio's bought the master franchise for the Domino brand in Australia and New Zealand, and between 1995 and 1996, all of the Silvio and Domino activities merged. The company was re-branded as Domino's Pizza in 1996.
In December 2009, Domino's launched a range of five Oven Baked Sandwiches.
Over the past two years the Domino's menu has evolved to offer greater variety and choice for their customers.
Domino's now offers a four tiered menu pricing with a Value, Traditional, Premium and Chefs Inspiration Range of pizzas and offers customer a variety of toppings including Prawns, Lamb shank, Duck, and creamy Gorgonzola.
Charitable activities 
Domino's Australia donates large quantities of pizza to natural disaster victims. They also provide food to isolated towns in rural areas that don't have access to large amounts of food. Domino's Australia has partnerships with Mission Australia, Royal Flying Doctor Service, Starlight Children's Foundation and Marymead.
See also 
- "2011 Half Year Media Release". 16 February 2011.
- "Domino's Pizza - company news".[dead link]
- "Domino's Pizza - inside Domino's".[dead link]
- "Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd". Franchise.net.au. 2009.
- Pie technology breakthrough - news.com.au 5 April 2007
- "Domino's Pizza - Community". Dominos.com.au. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises corporate webpage
- Domino's New Zealand corporate webpage
- Domino's Netherlands corporate webpage
- Domino's France corporate history webpage
- Domino's Belgium corporate history webpage