From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dominus (disambiguation))
|Look up dominus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dominus may refer to:
- Christus Dominus, the Second Vatican Council's "Decree on the Pastoral Office of Bishops".
- Dominus Flevit Church, on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem
- Dominus (title), a title of sovereignty, clergy and other uses
- Dominus (band), a Danish death metal band
- Dominus (video game), a DOS computer game
- Dominus Estate, a Napa Valley winery
- Dominus Iesus is a declaration by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.
- Mark Jason Dominus, Perl author
- Dominus (DC Comics), an alien character in DC Comics
- Dominus (Marvel Comics), an alien computer in Marvel Comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dominus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.