Amta road (SH-15) and Jagadishpur road junction
|Elevation||11 m (36 ft)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Sreerampur|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Domjur, Jagatballavpur|
Domjur is located at  It has an average elevation of 11 metres (36 feet). Full Name (see definition): Domjur . Primary Country Code : IN (India) . First-order administrative division code : 28 (West Bengal ) . Region Font Code : 5 (Asia/Pacific) . Unique Feature Identifier : 436809 . Unique Name Identifier : 558550 . Military Grid Reference System coordinates : 45QXF2539104275 . Joint Operations Graphic reference : NF45-07 . Feature Classification : P (Populated place type feature) . Feature Designation Code : PPL (populated place) . Populated Place Classification : No data . Second-order administrative division code : No data . Population Figures : No data . Elevations : No data . Secondary Country Code : No data . Name Type : V (Variant or alternate name) . Language Code : No data . Substitute for full name : No data . Descriptive part of the full name : No data ..
As of 2001[update] India census, Domjur had a population of 16,822. Males constitute 50% of the population and females 50%. Domjur has an average literacy rate of 69%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 73% and, female literacy is 65%. In Domjur, 10% of the population is under 6 years of age. Sastitala is the most biggest area of Domjur after 2005.
Domjur Road is 25.29 kilometres (15.71 mi) and Domjur is 26.23 kilometres (16.30 mi) from Howrah Station. Domjur is part of the Kolkata Suburban Railway railway system. Buses are also available from Domjur bus stop which is located near Domjur P.S . Buses like RT-63 and RT-16 travels from Domjur to Howrah. CTC buses like C-11 and other buses like K-11 travels from Domjur to Kolkata and vice versa.
- C11 B.B.D.Bagh - Domjur via- Raj Bhaban, Esplanade, Rabindra Sadan, P.G Hospital, P.T.S, Vidyasagar Setu, Carry Road, Bele pole, Santragachi, Salap, Kona, Makardaha
- C11/1 Howrah Station - Munshirhat via- Howrah Maidan, Belilious Road, Tikiapara, Dasnagar, Bakra, Salap, Makardaha, Domjur, Bargachia,
BUS Route Without Number
- Domjur – Salt Lake Karunamoyee via Makardaha, Salap, Kona, Rajchandrapur, Bally Holt, Dakshineshwar, Dunlop (Baranagar Road Station), Belghoria Expressway, Airport, Kaikhali, Chinar Park, Narkelbagan, New Town, DLF More, Technopolis, College More, SDF, Nicco Park, Tank No.10
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Domjur
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Distances in kilometres between stations". Indian Railways. Retrieved 2009-02-07.[dead link]