Domonique Simone in 1993.
June 18, 1971 |
Valdosta, Georgia, USA
|Other names||Coco, Dominique, Domonique, Dominique Simone, Dominique Seymour|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||116 lb (53 kg; 8.3 st)|
|No. of adult films||289 (per IAFD)|
At the age of 17, Simone won a scholarship to the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. At the age of 18, in 1989, she answered an ad for figure modeling and soon found herself shooting for pornographic magazines like Hustler and Players.
Simone is noted for being one of the top black starlets in the business, starring in more than 200 movies during the 1990s. She had large breast implants partway through her career. Her most recent film/video appearances were in My Baby Got Back 21 (2000) and Booty Talk 17 (2000), with Lexington Steele, her last film. As of 2006, she has retired from making movies, works as a loan officer, and raises her two children.
- "Domonique Simone Porn Star", profile at Excalibur Films. Retrieved 2008-01-17.
- Domonique Simone on Myspace, official MySpace. Retrieved 2008-01-17.
- "An Intimate Conversation with Domonique Simone", interview by Christopher Whaley, PoeticRockStar, August 27, 2006. Retrieved 2008-01-17.
- Skinflicks: The Inside Story of the X-Rated Video Industry, by David Jennings, 2000. ISBN 1-58721-184-X. Pages 271-272. Retrieved from Google Books 2008-01-17.
- "AVN Awards Past Winners: 2007", AVN Awards official site. Retrieved 2008-01-17.