Don't Give Up on Us
|Don't Give Up On Us|
Don't Give Up On Us Official Poster
|Directed by||Joyce Bernal|
|Produced by||Elma S. Medua
Malou N. Santos
|Written by||Enrico Santos
Carol San Pedro
|Starring||Judy Ann Santos
|Music by||Raul Mitra|
|Edited by||Marya Ignacio|
|Distributed by||Star Cinema|
|Release date(s)||January 8, 2006|
|Box office||129.48 million|
Don't Give Up on Us is a 2006 romantic comedy film, made in the Philippines and directed by Joyce Bernal. The film was the fifth appearance of Judy Ann Santos and Piolo Pascual after Esperanza, Kahit Isang Saglit, Bakit 'Di Totohanin, and Till There Was You, not including two cameos in Pera o Bayong: The Movie and Jologs. 
Although the Metro Manila Film Festival-Philippines had just ended  and despite being released at the same time as the major Hollywood film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, Don't Give Up on Us grossed roughly 129 million pesos in the Philippines. The official websites listed several international screenings but no international box-office receipts were made available by Star Cinema. It was the 3rd Highest-Grossing Philippine-produced movie in 2006 after Sukob and Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo.
The Cinema Evaluation Board (CEB) gave Don't Give Up on Us a B rating,  which made it eligible for a 65% tax rebate on its earnings in the Philippines.
The Movie Television Ratings Classification Board (MTRCB) gave Don't Give Up on Us a PG-13 rating  which required parental guidance for viewers under thirteen years of age.
In a most unexpected place, love finds its way... But will it survive the journey?
Abby (Judy Ann Santos) thinks she has everything under control until her best friend Sabina walks out of her own bridal shower weeks before her marriage to Abby's younger brother Samuel. With a cassette tape left behind by Sabina as her only lead, Abby vows to find her best friend and bring her back in time for the wedding.
Abby's search takes her to Baguio. There she meets Vince (Piolo Pascual) and his younger brother Marco, a folk singer in a local pub whose voice she heard in Sabina's tape. Vince claims that he recorded the song for his friend Rabbit who was supposed to give it to his girlfriend (Sabina). Abby persuades Vince to take her to Rabbit in the hope to find Sabina. Marco thinks of an idea to get Vince and Abby together.
As Abby and Vince travel together through the mountain provinces, love tries to find its way through their hearts. But will it survive the journey?
- Hilda Koronel as Abby's mom
- Rio Locsin as Teresa
- Tommy Abuel as Abby's dad
- Marjorie Barretto as Aleli
- Cheska Garcia as Sabina
- John Wayne Sace as Julius
- Marco Alcaraz as Samuel
- Joshua Dionisio as Marco
- JC Quadrado as Abby's ex-BF
- YES! Magazine Reader's Choice 2006
- Favorite Actress of the Year - Sol Bagoporo
- Favorite Movie of the Year
- S Magazine Reader's Choice Awards 2006
- Hottest Premium Actress - Judy Ann Santos
- Hottest Premium Actor - Piolo Pascual
- Movie of the Year
- 4th ENPRESS Golden Screen Awards (March 17, 2007) 
- Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role (Musical/Comedy) - Piolo Pascual
- 23rd PMPC Star Awards for Movies (March 23, 2007)
- Movie Actor of the Year - Piolo Pascual
- Movie Cinematographer of the Year - Charlie Peralta
- Movie Original Theme Song of the Year - Sana ay Malaman Mo (Piolo Pascual)
- Article Index - INQUIRER.net
- Don't Give Up on Us @ ClickTheCity.com Movies
- Manila Bulletin Online