|Birth name||Ricardo Garcia Ortiz|
|Born||1976 (age 37–38)
|Labels||Don Che Record's / Diririri Business|
Don Chezina (born Ricardo Garcia Ortiz in 1976) is a singer, producer, and talent scout of reggaeton music. He is known for his high, nasal voice and fast rapping style (known as "Puerto Rico's Machine Gun Rapper"), along with his most famous song "Tra Tra Tra", which in 1998 became one of the first reggaeton songs to become popular in the US. Chezina was considered one of the biggest names in the early days of the reggaeton genre.
- Bien Guillao de Gangster (1997)
- Mi Trayectoria (1998)
- Live From Miami (2003)
- Éxitos (2004)
- My Life (2007)
- Original Don (2010)
- Muchas ideas
- "POP AND JAZZ GUIDE". The New York Times. 2003-08-08. Retrieved 2008-06-11.
- Capobianco, Ken (2005) "Thy're the Pulse of Reggaeton", Boston Globe, September 23, 2005, p. D1
- "Genre of the YearL The Decades-in-the-Making Overnight Sensation Called Reggaeton", SPIN, January 2006, p. 83, retrieved 2010-09-22
- Walker, Klive (2006) Dubwise: Reasoning from the Reggae Underground, Insomniac Press, ISBN 978-1-894663-96-0, p. 256