From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Don Corleone may refer to:
- Vito Corleone, the original Don in The Godfather, played by Marlon Brando
- Sonny Corleone, Vito's oldest son, the second Don in The Godfather, played by Tommy L Corleone
- Michael Corleone, Vito's youngest son, played by Al Pacino, who took over control of the family following Sonny's death and Vito's declining health (and eventual death)
- Vincent Mancini-Corleone, Sonny's illegitimate son, played by Andy Garcia, who became Michael's successor and the fourth Don Corleone in The Godfather, Part III
- Tom Hagen, Vito's adopted son, the consigliere and family lawyer in The Godfather, played by Robert Duvall, who took over control of the Corleone Family following an attempt on Michael's life in The Godfather, Part II. However it was explicitly stated by Michael Corleone that Hagen's assumption of the role of Don was only temporary, and due to his non-Italian background, it was unlikely Hagen was ever referred to as Don Corleone, although he technically held the title.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Don Corleone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.