Don M. Wilson III
On March 28, 2008, Bank of Montreal, which is also known as BMO Financial Group, announced that Wilson had been appointed to its board of directors. In 2010, Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc appointed Mr. Wilson to its Board of Directors. In 2011, PineBridge Investments appointed Mr. Wilson to its Board of Directors.
He is also on the Board of Directors of Goodwill Industries of Greater New York and Northern New Jersey, Inc. and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He has served as a trustee of St. Bernard's School, a boys' private school in New York which two of his children attended. He has been a Trustee at the Brick Presbyterian Church in Manhattan. Beginning in 2005, Mr. Wilson has served as Chairman of Tuck Annual Giving at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College.
He has a bachelor's degree from cum laude Harvard University and a Master of Business Administration degree from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. He married Lynn Suzanne Byron in 1984 and has three children: James Matthew, Charlotte Suzanne, and Robert Ross.
- Press release, July 16, 2003. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Announces Executive Changes.
- Foster, Beverly J. "Those timeless questions: an interview with Don M. Wilson III, chief risk officer, J.P. Morgan Chase.(Interview)." The RMA Journal 86.3 (Nov 2003): 8(9).
- Rieker, Matthias. "In Brief: JPMorgan Chase Chief Risk Officer Retiring." American Banker 171.166 (August 29, 2006): 20. General OneFile. Gale. TORONTO PUBLIC LIBRARIES (CELPLO). 28 Mar. 2008
- CBC News, Friday, March 28, 2008, 10:54 AM EDT After bets go bad, Bank of Montreal recruits a risk specialist. Retired JPMorgan Chase executive joins BMO board
- Bank of Montreal press release, March 28, 2008. BMO Appoints Don M. Wilson III to its Board of Directors
- Raven Hall of Fame – Don M. Wilson III
- Goodwill Industries of Greater New York and Northern New Jersey, Inc – Board of Directors, retrieved 2008-03-28
- Council on Foreign Relations, Annual Report 2004, Committees of the Board
- St. Bernard's School. Newsletter, Winter 2001. Trustees