Don Quixote (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Don Quixote, fully El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha, is a novel by Miguel de Cervantes.
Don Quixote (with variations in spelling) may also refer to:
- Don Quichotte (ballet), a ballet choreographed by M. D'egville to the music of F. Venua. Performed in 1809 at the King's Theater in the Haymarket, London.
- Don Quixote (ballet), a ballet choreographed by Marius Petipa to the music of Léon Minkus
- Burlesque de Don Quixotte, Georg Philipp Telemann, an orchestral suite composed by Georg Philipp Telemann around 1761
- Don Quixote (Strauss), a composition by Richard Strauss for cello, viola and orchestra, subtitled "Fantasy Variations on a Theme of Knightly Character"
- Don Quixote (album), a folk album by singer-songwriter Gordon Lightfoot
- Don Quichotte à Dulcinée, a three-song cycle composed by Maurice Ravel
- "Don Quixote", a 1984 song by British pop singer Nik Kershaw from the album The Riddle
- "Don Quichotte", a 1984 song by French synthpop group Magazine 60
- "Don Quichotte", a 1989 song by German crooner Drafi Deutscher from the album Hits! Pseudonyme! Raritäten!
- "Don Quijote", a 1981 song by Hungarian pop group Neoton Familia
- "Don Quixote", a 2001 song by New Jersey group Pencey Prep
- Don Quixote (1923 film)
- Don Quixote (film), 1933 film by G. W. Pabst released in English, German, and French versions
- Don Quixote de la Mancha (1947 film), Spanish film version directed by Rafael Gil
- Don Quixote (1957 film), Soviet film version of the story
- Don Quixote (unfinished film), directed by Orson Welles that was filmed between 1955 and 1969
- Man of La Mancha (1972 film), directed by Arthur Hiller as a film adaptation of the Broadway musical
- The Adventures of Don Quixote, a 1973 BBC Play of the Month adaptation of the story, starring Rex Harrison as Don Quixote and Frank Finlay as Sancho Panza
- Don Quixote (2000 film), a film starring John Lithgow
- Donkey Xote as 2007 Spanish-Italian animated film directed by Jose Pozo
- Don Quixote (2010 film), a Chinese film
- The Man Who Killed Don Quixote an unfinished feature film by Terry Gilliam
- Don Quixote (Picasso), a famous sketch by artist Pablo Picasso
- Don Quijote (space probe), an unmanned space mission proposed by the European Space Agency
- Don Quijote Airport, a closed airport in the south of Ciudad Real, Spain
- Don Quijote (store), a discount store with locations in Japan and Hawaii
- Donquixote Doflamingo, a character in the anime and manga, One Piece
- Quixote (web framework), a web framework for developing web application in Python
- Quixote (crossword compiler)
- 3552 Don Quixote, a small main-belt and potentially hazardous asteroid
- Quijote TV, Venezuelan TV channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Don Quixote.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.