|Occupation||Owner of Advance Publication|
Donald Newhouse (born 1930) is one of the owners of Advance Publications. He is the son of Samuel Irving Newhouse, Sr., founder of Advance Publications. With an estimated current[update] net worth of around $4 billion, he is ranked by Forbes as the 132nd richest person in America.
Personal life 
- Katherine Irene Newhouse - school teacher at the Town School in New York; married Dr. Joseph Patrick Mele in 1991.
- Michael Andrew Newhouse - assistant publisher of the Times of Trenton; married Elyse Sue Applebaum in 1988. Elyse's brother, Scott Applebaum, is founder and CEO of Multispark, LLC.
- Steven O. Newhouse (b. 1957) - editor of the Jersey Journal; married to Gina Sanders in 1993.
He also has six grandchildren: Robert, David, Andrew, Sarah, Alex, and Kate.
See also 
- CNN Money Magazine: "THE BIGGEST PRIVATE FORTUNE Media magnates Si and Don Newhouse control a $7.5-billion empire. It's a tightly private show, but there's no hiding wealth this big" By Carol J. Loomis August 17, 1987
- Newhouse: All the Glitter, Power, & Glory of America's Richest Media Empire & the Secretive Man Behind It by Thomas Maier - May 1997, p.39
- New York Times: "Miss Newhouse, A Teacher, Weds" August 12, 1991
- New York Times: "Elyse Applebaum Married in Jersey" August 22, 1988
- New York Times: "WEDDINGS; Gina Sanders, Steven Newhouse" March 1, 1993
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|