Donald Nicholson-Smith is a translator and freelance editor, interested in literature, art, psychoanalysis, social criticism, theory, history, crime fiction, and cinema. Born in Manchester, England, he was an early translator of Situationist material into English. He joined the English section of the Situationist International in 1965 and was expelled in December 1967. He lives in New York City.
- Antonin Artaud. 50 Drawings to Murder Magic, Seagull Books, 2008.
- Guy Debord. The Society of the Spectacle, Zone, 1994.
- _____. A Sick Planet, Seagull Books, 2008.
- Anselm Jappe. Guy Debord, University of California Press, 1999.
- Thierry Jonquet. Mygale, City Lights, 2003.
- _____. Tarantula, Serpent's Tail, 2005.
- Laplanche & Pontalis. The Language of Psychoanalysis, Norton, 1974.
- Henri Lefebvre. The Production of Space, Blackwell, 1991.
- Jean-Patrick Manchette. Three to Kill, City Lights, 2002.
- _____. Fatale, New York Review Books, 2011.
- Paco Ignacio Taibo II. 68, Seven Stories, 2004.
- Raoul Vaneigem. The Revolution of Everyday Life, Rebel Press, 2003.
- _____. A Cavalier History of Surrealism, AK Press, 1999.