|No. 72 Oakland Raiders|
|Date of birth:||April 27, 1983|
|Place of birth:||Los Angeles, California|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||340 lb (154 kg)|
|High school:||Los Angeles (CA) St. Bernard|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics as of 2014
|Stats at NFL.com|
Donald Ward Penn (born April 27, 1983) is an American football offensive tackle for the Oakland Raiders of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for Utah State University, and was signed by the Minnesota Vikings as an undrafted free agent in 2006. He also played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for eight seasons.
Penn attended Saint Bernard Catholic High School in Playa del Rey, California and was a student and a letterman in football and basketball. In football, as a senior, he was named the Team's Lineman of the Year, was a first team All-League selection, and was a first team All-California Interscholastic Federation selection. As a junior, he was a second team All-League selection. In basketball, he was an All-State selection. Donald Penn graduated from Saint Bernard Catholic High School in 2001. He attended Utah State in college, and he notably never allowed a sack on DeMarcus Ware throughout his college career. 
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Penn was signed by Tampa Bay after he was released from the Minnesota Vikings in 2006. He caught his first professional pass against the Philadelphia Eagles on October 12, 2009, off a Josh Johnson throw that was deflected, and took it for 15 yards. Later in the season in a game against the Miami Dolphins, Penn blocked an extra point attempt.
On November 11, 2013, Penn scored his second career touchdown against the Miami Dolphins which was the same game he started his 100th consecutive game.
Penn was released on March 13, 2014.
- http://www.nfl.com/top100/2013#video=0ap2000000212739 Top 100 players of 2013 - DeMarcus Ware
- "Penn Will Play In His First Pro Bowl-Pewter Report: Your source for inside and breaking news on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers". Pewterreport.com. Retrieved 2011-01-24.
- Jumbotron highlight nearly led Bucs to scrap pass to Donald Penn
- Brinson, Will. "Buccaneers release OT Donald Penn". CBSsports.com. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- David Smith, Michael. "Raiders sign Donald Penn". Pro Football Talk. Retrieved 18 March 2014.