|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
|Born||Donald Ellis Pickering
15 November 1933
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, England, UK
|Died||19 December 2009
Gloucestershire, England, UK
Donald Ellis Pickering (15 November 1933 – 19 December 2009) was an English actor.
Pickering had appeared in many television, film and radio roles. His television appearances include several roles in Doctor Who, The Pallisers, The House of Eliott, Watson in the 1980 series Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson, Yes, Prime Minister, Brittas Empire and Executive Stress.
- Doctor at Large (1957)
- Carry on Admiral (1957)
- Nothing But the Best (1964)
- Battle of the Bulge (1965)
- Fahrenheit 451 (1966)
- The Saint (1966) "The Angel's Eye"
- The Avengers (1967) "The Winged Avenger"
- A Challenge for Robin Hood (1967)
- The Breaking of Bumbo (1970)
- A Bridge Too Far (1977)
- The Thirty Nine Steps (1978)
- Zulu Dawn (1979)
- Yanks (1979)
- Scarab (1984)
- Half Moon Street (1986)
- Doctor Who (1987)
- The Man Who Knew Too Little (1997)
|This article about a British television actor born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|