Donald Trump, Jr.
|Donald Trump Jr.|
|Born||Donald John Trump, Jr.
December 31, 1977
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania (B.S.)|
|Occupation||Real Estate Developer|
|Spouse(s)||Vanessa Haydon Trump (m. 2005)|
|Parents||Donald Trump, Sr. and Ivana Trump|
|The Trump Organization|
Donald "Don" John Trump, Jr. (born December 31, 1977) is an American businessman who is the first child of real estate developer Donald J. Trump and Ivana Trump. He currently works along with his sister Ivanka Trump and brother Eric Trump in the position of Executive Vice President at The Trump Organization. He is also ambassador for Operation Smile.
Trump was born in New York City, New York. His parents divorced in 1991, when he was 13 years old. He attended The Hill School in Pottstown, Pennsylvania and graduated in 1999. He attended the University of Pennsylvania where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Finance and Marketing.
Trump began work at The Trump Organization on projects such as the West Side Yards and Trump Place on Riverside Drive. Recently, he has focused on the redevelopment of the old Delmonico Hotel and Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago which was featured on The Apprentice.
Along with his sister Ivanka and brother, Eric, he is overseeing the Trump International Hotel and Tower SoHo project. This project is run by Apprentice Season 5 Winner Sean Yazbeck. He served as an observer in two episodes on Season Five of The Apprentice, and was a full-time observer from Season 6 on, largely replacing George Ross and Carolyn Kepcher.
Trump has two half siblings, Tiffany from his father's marriage to Marla Maples and Barron from his father's current marriage to Melania Knauss-Trump. He also has two younger full siblings, Ivanka and Eric.
Trump married model Vanessa Haydon on November 12, 2006 at the Mar-A-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida in a Catholic ceremony. Haydon is an alumna of the Dwight School and studied psychology at New York's Marymount Manhattan College.
In November 2006, Trump and his wife revealed to People Magazine that she was pregnant with the couple's first child. In May 2007, the couple had their first child, daughter Kai Madison Trump in New York City, New York. Kai is named after Haydon's father, who was of Danish descent.
In February 2009, the couple had their second child, Donald John Trump III. It was revealed on May 22, 2011, at the season finale of Celebrity Apprentice 4, that the couple were expecting their third child. Son Tristan Milos Trump was born in October 2011. In October 2012, Vanessa gave birth to a baby boy named Spencer Frederick. On January 22, 2014 Trump revealed on Twitter that his wife was pregnant with their fifth child, due in the summer of 2014. 
PETA and others criticised Trump, Jr. in early 2012 for taking part in an African hunt, after TMZ.com posted images of his holding up dead animal body parts; both he and his more famous father defended his actions as providing game meat for the native peoples. Conservationists in Zimbabwe called for an investigation of his actions, calling into question his licensing, his methods and whether he provided humanitarian aid as claimed. Trump has claimed that he hunted with the proper game scout accompaniment and ensured that the meat was made available for consumption by local residents who needed good protein. In a letter published on March 27, the Director-General of the Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority, V. Chadenga, called the charges against the Trumps “baseless” and said, “Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump hunted legally during their visit to Zimbabwe.” He also noted there was never an “investigation” of the Trump’s hunt and that they hunted with a “registered outfitter” and were accompanied by “game rangers.” 
- "Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump". Operation Smile. Retrieved 2009-12-26.
- Dahl, Darren (2011-SEP). "My Story: Sean Yazbeck of Wavsys". Inc. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- Silverman, Stephen M. (2005-11-14). "Donald Trump Jr. Marries Model Girlfriend". People. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
- Williams, Alex (2006-11-21). "Trump Jr.: Finally trading on a famous name". International Herald Tribune. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
- "Weddings: Vanessa Haydon, Donald Trump Jr". New York Times. November 13, 2005. Retrieved March 1, 2013.
- Dagostino, Mark (2006-11-15). "Donald Trump Jr., Wife Expecting a Baby". People. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
- Dagostino, Mark (2007-05-13). "It's a Girl for Donald Trump Jr. and Wife Vanessa". People. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
- Dagostino, Mark (2009-02-18). "Donald Trump Jr. 'Extremely Excited' About New Baby". People. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- Abrams, Natalie (2011-03-30). "Donald Trump Jr. Expecting Baby No. 3". TV Guide. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- Cina, Mark (2011-03-30). "Donald Trump Jr. Expecting Third Baby". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- Ravitz, Justin (2011-10-03). "Update: Vanessa, Donald Trump Jr. Welcome Baby Boy Tristan Milos". US Weekly. Retrieved 2011-10-05.
- Michaud, Sarah (2011-10-03). "Donald Trump, Jr. Welcomes Son Tristan Milos". People. Retrieved 2011-10-05.
- "Donald Trump Jr welcomes a fourth child with wife Vanessa". Daily Mail.
- Feiffer, Eric (March 14, 2012). "Donald Trump’s sons criticized after brutal hunting photos released". Yahoo news. Retrieved March 23, 2012.
- "Trump's Sons Under Investigation for African Hunting Trip". ABC News blogs. March 27, 2012. Retrieved March 27, 2012.
- "Donald Trump Jr. is still not sorry about his hunting trip to Africa". Yahoo! Canada. August 16, 2012. Retrieved August 24, 2012.
- "Deer Talk Now: Watch the Trump Jr. Interview!". Dear & Dear Hunting. 2012-08-08. Retrieved 2012-08-24. (starts around 12:25 on the video).
- Frank Miniter (April 9, 2012). "TMZ Is Wrong About Donald Trump Jr. and Safari Hunting". Forbes News blogs. Retrieved September 4, 2012.