From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Donatella is an Italian feminine given name.
- Donatella Versace (born 1955), Italian fashion designer
- Donatella Arpaia (born 1971), American restaurateur and television chef
- Donatella Finocchiaro (born 1970), Italian actress
- Donatella Flick, former wife of Gert Rudolph Flick
- Donatella Flick Conducting Competition, an international music competition for young conductors
- Donatella della Porta (born 1956), Italian political scientist
- Donatella Rettore (born 1955), Italian singer and songwriter
- Donatella (film), a 1956 Italian comedy film directed by Mario Monicelli
- "Donatella", a 2013 song by Lady Gaga from Artpop
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donatella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.