Donauhalle Ulm (English: Danube Hall Ulm) is a multi-purpose indoor arena located in Ulm, Germany. The venue hosted four team handball matches for the 1972 Summer Olympics that were held in neighboring Munich.
Donauhalle also plays hosts to music concerts and conventions.
- BSV 92 Field & Stadium, Olympic Stadium (final), Police Stadium
- Böblingen Sportshalle, Donauhalle Ulm, Hohenstaufenhalle Göppingen, Olympiahalle (final), Sporthalle Augsburg
- Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard, Montreal Forum (final), Pavillion de l'éducation physique et des sports de l'Université Laval
- Dynamo Palace of Sports, Sokolniki Sports Palace (final)
- Titan Gymnasium
- Suwon Gymnasium
- Palau D'Esports de Granollers, Palau Sant Jordi (final)
- Georgia Dome (men's final), Georgia World Congress Center
- The Dome and Exhibition Complex
- Faliro Sports Pavilion Arena, Hellinikon Indoor Arena (final)
- Beijing National Indoor Stadium (final), Olympic Sports Center Gymnasium
- Basketball Arena (medal round), Copper Box
- Olympic Training Center – Arena 4