Doncaster Museum and Art Gallery
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Doncaster Museum)
Doncaster Museum opened in 1964 to display collections of natural history, archaeology, local history, fine and decorative art. The building also houses the Regimental Museum of the King's Own Yorkshire Light Infantry.
- "Doncaster Museum and Art Gallery". Doncaster Council.
- "Audiences Yorkshire recognises the region's trailblazers". creativeportal.org.
- "places to visit in Doncaster". visitdoncaster.co.uk.
- Lomax, Dean R.; Judy A. Massare (2015). "A new species ofIchthyosaurusfrom the Lower Jurassic of West Dorset, England, U.K.". Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology: e903260. doi:10.1080/02724634.2014.903260. ISSN 0272-4634.
- Gill, Victoria (19 February 2015). "BBC News - Forgotten fossil found to be new species of ichthyosaur". BBC Online. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- Doncaster Museum & Art Gallery - Doncaster Council
|This article related to a museum in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|