|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013)|
Doner Company (formerly W.B. Doner & Co.) is an American advertising agency headquartered in Southfield, Michigan. It was founded in 1937 by Wilfred Doner, better known as Brod Doner. The Doner Company also has a United Kingdom-based agency called DCH.
Among its clients, past and present, are:
- Mazda - the "Zoom, zoom commercial"
- Expedia - "Go With Confidence"
- Coca-Cola - "Holidays are coming" commercial.
- Coleman Company
- Minute Maid - Minute Maid Enhanced Juices, Odwalla, Simply Orange
- Amazon.com - Kindle
- Wilson Sporting Goods
- May Department Stores
- Timex - "Takes a licking and keeps on ticking"
- Arby's - Oven Mitt
- Six Flags - "Mr. Six"
- ADT Security Services
- Cox Communications - Digital Max
- Sylvan Learning Center
- Great Wolf Lodge
- The UPS Store
- Detroit Zoo
- PNC Financial Services
- Owens Corning
- Online Vehicle Exchange
- Bush Brothers and Company (Bush's Beans)
- American Kennel Club
- Advertising Age: Advertising Century: Top 100 Advertising Campaigns (accessed 16 April 2013)
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|