Donetsk State University of Management
|This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Ukrainian Wikipedia. (June 2012)|
|Donetsk State University of Management|
|Донецький державний університет управління|
|Latin: Donetskiy derzhavniy universitet upravlinna|
|Rector||Dr. Alexander Povazhny|
|Admin. staff||340 teachers|
Donetsk State University of Management (Ukrainian: Донецький державний університет управління) is a Ukrainian University witch started in 1992 as the Donetsk State Academy of Management (with 31 graduates) and was awarded the status of University in 2004 by the Ukrainian Ministry of Education and Science.
Post address: Vul. Cheluskintcev, 163a, m. Donetsk, Ukraine, 83015
Campus facilities include 7 study buildings and 6 comfortable hostels where housing is guaranteed for all five years. For students’ service there are numerous computer classes with free Wi-Fi Internet connection. Students have free medical care and treatment for minor injuries at Medical Service. The University’s library is an essential support to study, teaching, and research activities. Almost 230 000 copies of books and periodicals represent important information service.
The University offers following faculties:
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Law and Social Management with Course MBA in Administrative Management
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Finance and Accounting
- Faculty of Part-time education
- Centre of Postgraduate Education
- Centre for Pre-vocational training
- Centre for Foreign Students
- Ugledar College carries out BA training of students in Finance and Credit, and Management. The College offers full-time and part-time forms of training.
- Yasynovataya College was founded to grant students for BA degree in Finance and Credit, and Management. The College offers part-time form of training.
- Torez College provides BA education for students on the following specialties: Finance and Credit, Production Management, Non-Production Management, Management of Foreign Economic Activities.
- Mariupol Educational-and-Scientific Centre was founded as a structural division of Donetsk State University of Management in 2002. The Centre provides education for students at Bachelor degree programs in Finance and Credit, Marketing, Management, Production Sphere Management, Non-production Sphere Management, Management of Foreign Economic Activities specialties.
Awards and reputation 
According to the rating of the best universities in Ukraine, which is compiled by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of Ukraine, DSUM in 2012 ranked 3rd place among higher educational institutions "Economics, Finance, Management, Entrepreneurship". So far more than 16 thousand University graduates have become highly qualified specialists, who joined the ranks of management elite of Donetsk city, Donetsk region and Ukraine.
- official website (Ukrainian and English)
|This Ukrainian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|