|Country||People's Republic of China|
|County seat||Dongguang Town (东光镇)|
|• Total||710 km2 (270 sq mi)|
|Elevation||16 m (51 ft)|
|• Density||490/km2 (1,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Dongguang County (simplified Chinese: 东光县; traditional Chinese: 東光縣; pinyin: Dōngguāng Xiàn; literally: "eastern brightness") is a county under the jurisdiction of Cangzhou City, in southeastern Hebei province, People's Republic of China, bordering Shandong to the southeast.
There are 7 towns and 2 townships under the county's administration.
- Dongguang (东光镇), Lianzhen (连镇镇), Zhaowang (找王镇), Qincun (秦村镇), Dengmingsi (灯明寺镇), Nanxiakou (南霞口镇), Dadan (大单镇)
- "2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：东光县" (in Simplified Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2012-07-18.
- Dongguang County Government Website
- Dongguang County Population and Family Planning Board
- Dongguang County Board of Education, Culture and Sports
|This Cangzhou location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|