From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up donkey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A donkey is an animal.
Donkey may also refer to:
- DONKEY.BAS, a game created by Bill Gates to show off the capabilities of IBM's new PC
- Donkey (Shrek), a character from the Shrek movies
- Donkey (album), second album from Brazilian band Cansei De Ser Sexy
- "Donkey" (song), by Jerrod Niemann
- Donkey (film), a 2009 Croatian film
- Donkeys (film), a 2010 Scottish film
- The Donkey (fairy tale), collected by the Brothers Grimm
- Donkey jacket, a short, buttoned outer coat
- Nodding donkey, a pumpjack.
- Steam donkey, a type of steam engine
- Delph Donkey, nickname given to a train service between Oldham and Delph
- Donkey Kong, a Nintendo video game character
- in poker jargon, a bad player
- in slang, a derogatory term for an unintelligent person
- Donkey Sound, a Danish company
- eDonkey (disambiguation), a network and a client P2P
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.