||This article has been nominated to be checked for its neutrality. (April 2014)|
|Donna Bauer with Victorian Premier Denis Napthine in 2014|
|Member of the Victorian Legislative Assembly
27 November 2010
|Preceded by||Jenny Lindell|
4 October 1970 |
|Political party||Liberal Party of Australia|
|Residence||Patterson Lakes, Victoria|
Donna Jane Bauer (born 4 October 1970) is an Australian politician, and has been the member for Carrum in the Victorian Legislative Assembly since 2010. She was Deputy Mayor of the City of Kingston before defeating Jenny Lindell in the 2010 state election.
Donna is a Member of the Legislative Assembly, Secretary of the Parliamentary Friends of Japan Committee, President of the Lions Club of State Parliament; Member of the Innovation, Services and Small Business Committee; Tourism and Major Events Committee; Employment and Industrial Relations Committee; Manufacturing, Exports and Trade Committee; Environment and Climate Change Committee and the Youth Affairs Committee.
- "Donna Bauer (Carrum)". Member database. Parliament of Victoria. Retrieved 14 December 2010.
- Barber, Dimity (28 November 2010). "Mordialloc and Carrum go to the Liberals". Mordialloc Chelsea Leader. Retrieved 28 November 2010.
- Bauer, Donna. "Donna Bauer Website". Donna Bauer. Retrieved 2014-03-29.
- "Donna Bauer". Liberal Victoria. Retrieved 28 November 2010.
- "South Ward: Cr Donna Bauer". City of Kingston. Retrieved 28 November 2010.
|Victorian Legislative Assembly|
|Member for Carrum