D'Errico, with Baywatch co-star Jeremy Jackson, at a reunion party in October 2006.
March 30, 1968 |
Dothan, Alabama, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Nikki Sixx (-2007)|
|Children||Rhyan (b. 1993)
Frankie Jean (b. 2000)
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Rachel Jeán Marteen|
|Succeeded by||Alicia Rickter|
|Measurements||Bust: 34 in (86 cm)
Waist: 22 in (56 cm)
Hips: 34 in (86 cm)
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||110 lb (50 kg; 7.9 st)|
Donna D'Errico (born March 30, 1968) is an American actress and model who, after posing for Playboy Magazine as its Playmate of the Month for September of 1995, had a starring role, from 1996 to 1998, on the television series Baywatch. Since then, she has continued to act in films and on television, undeterred by financial difficulties that stemmed from a failed marriage.
Before appearing in Playboy, D'Errico had a Las Vegas based limousine company. When Playboy chose her as its Playmate of the Month for September of 1995, her centerfold was photographed by Richard Fegley.
From there, D'Errico was chosen for a starring role on the television series Baywatch, acting out the similarly-named character Donna Marco for two seasons, from 1996 to 1998, and one installment of the program even dealt with her Playboy layout. She was also a host of the show Battlebots and starred in Candyman: Day of the Dead. For a time, D'Errico owned Zen Spa, a day spa in Calabasas, California. After leaving Baywatch, she appeared in such independent films as Intervention, Inconceivable, and The Making of Plus One.
D'Errico divorced rock musician Nikki Sixx in 2007, after nine years of marriage. They had separated shortly after their daughter Frankie Jean's birth in 2000 (age 13–14), and reconciled months later when Sixx completed rehabilitation for chemical dependence problems. They separated again on April 27, 2006, and divorced June 2007, with D'Errico claiming irreconcilable differences. She had previously been in another relationship, from which her son, Rhyan, had been born in 1993 (age 20–21).
D'Errico subsequently described herself as a devout Roman Catholic who attended Mass weekly and prayed the Rosary every night with her children. When asked how her newfound faith related to her past, she said, "I’ve made mistakes and choices in my past that I wouldn’t make today. That's a chapter in my life that I’ve closed the door on. It's like that's another person. It's not who I am today."
Mount Ararat expedition
In 2011, D'Errico stated that she was in training to fulfill a long-held dream of climbing Mount Ararat in Turkey in search of the frozen remains of Noah's ark. In the same interview she had also said that she was preparing to start a cooking show, which she also described as a lifelong dream. D'Errico climbed Mount Ararat in the summer of 2012, returning home to the U.S. in August. Although she completed what she had set out to do, she was injured and bruised after suffering from a "major fall" that occurred towards the end of her hike. The injuries she had sustained did not dissuade her from efforts to produce a documentary about her Mount Ararat expedition.
On February 11, 2014, however, D'Errico struck a financial snag which did interfere with the documentary's production: she filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection, a costly after-effect of her failed marriage. In the relevant court documents, consisting of paperwork she filed in the Central District of California, D'Errico cited total assets of $413,574.74, including no more than $20 cash on hand, and total liabilities of $947,332.22. She listed her mean-average income per month at $7,858.33, but cited monthly expenses that came to $10,991.04. One of her checking accounts was completely emptied, and she was overdrawn on another account. Among her assets was the support she received from Sixx, which amounted to $7,800 per month, in addition to 5.0% of all Sixx's annual earnings; Radar Online, from which these figures were obtained, cited that figure as exceeding $2.1 million per year. D’Errico listed her percentage of it as being worth an approximation of $400,000. The paperwork blamed D’Errico's “acrimonious divorce [from] and resulting custody battle” with Sixx, due to her having to hire lawyers, for her financial difficulties. She listed almost $600,000 in legal debt and more than $20 thousand in credit card debt, which was subsequently discharged.
|2010||The Making of Plus One||Lawyer|
|2008||Inconceivable||Elsa Roxanne Gold|
|2006||Celebrity Paranormal Project||1 episode|
|2004||Reno 911!||New Johnson - Deputy Barbara Cooper||1 episode|
|Comic Book: The Movie||Liberty Lass/Papaya Smith|
|2002||Kiss the Bride||Officer Daisy|
|Austin Powers in Goldmember||Female Vendor||billed as Donna D'Errico-Sixx|
|1999||Candyman: Day of the Dead||Caroline McKeever||Released directly to video|
|1998||Holding the Baby||Heather||1 episode|
|Men in White||Press Secretary||TV|
|Nick Freno: Licensed Teacher||Samantha||4 episodes|
|Baywatch: White Thunder at Glacier Bay||Donna Marco||Released directly to video|
|1996–1998||Baywatch||Donna Marco||18 episodes|
|1997||Sabrina, the Teenage Witch||Nurse Nancy/Carol||2 episodes|
|1996–1997||Baywatch Nights||Donna Marco||34 episodes|
|1996||High Tide||Blonde Waitress||1 episode|
|1995||Married... with Children||Helga||1 episode|
|Unhappily Ever After||Fantasy Girl #1||1 episode|
- "Playmate data". Retrieved February 7, 2010.
- "Playmate news". Playboy. September 2010.
- "The New HUSTLER in Town Continues to Feature Celebrities; Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx and Baywatch's Donna D'Errico Grace the December 03 Cover Paying Homage to Hollywood". PR Newswire. September 9, 2003.
- "JVC Taps Entertainment and Sports Stars for New National Ad Campaign". Business Wire. September 8, 2003.
- Silverman, Stephen M. (May 2, 2006). "Donna D'Errico Divorces Nikki Sixx". People.
- "Actress files for divorce from Motley Crue bassist". Deseret News (Salt Lake City, Utah). May 4, 2006. Retrieved 2009-03-11.
- Gostin, Nicki (August 28, 2012). "'Baywatch' beauty Donna D’Errico on searching for Noah's Ark, and leaving her wild past far behind". FoxNews.com.
- "Donna D'Errico to Climb Mount Ararat in Search of Noah's Ark". AOLnews.com. January 31, 2011.
- "Baywatch star Donna D'Errico left bloody and bruised after 'major fall' as she searched for Noah's Ark in Turkey". Daily Mail. August 14, 2012.
- (The court documents in question could be found here as of late July of 2014.)
- "Where Did The ‘Baywatch’ Fortune Go? Donna D’Errico Files For Bankruptcy After Nikki Sixx Split: ‘I’ve Got $20 To My Name!’". Radar Online. February 11, 2014. Retrieved July 30, 2014.
- "Former Baywatch star Donna D'Errico files for bankruptcy...and claims she only has $20 to her name.". Daily Mail. February 11, 2014. Retrieved July 30, 2014.