Donnchadh Ó Corráin
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (December 2009)|
Donnchadh Ó Corráin is an Irish historian and Professor Emeritus of Medieval History at University College Cork. He is an early Irish and mediaeval historian and has published on the Viking Wars, Ireland in the pre-Hiberno-Norman period and the origin of Irish language names.
Ó Corráin's publications include:
- Ireland before the Normans (Dublin 1972)
- Celtic Ireland (Dublin 1981)
- Sages, saints and storytellers: Celtic studies in honour of James Carney (Maynooth 1989)
- James Hogan: revolutionary, historian, and political scientist (Dublin 2000)
- "Dr. Donnchadh Ó Corráin". University College Cork, Department of History. Retrieved 2010-03-20.
|This biographical article about an Irish historian, chronicler or genealogist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|