From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Donnellan (disambiguation))
Donnellan may refer to:
- Domnallan mac Maelbrigdi of Ui Maine, ancestor of the Donnellans of Galway, fl. c. 9th/10th century
- Ainglioch Ó Dónalláin, poet, fl. mid-14th or mid-15th century
- Flann Óge Ó Domhnalláin, Chief Poet of Connacht, died 1342
- Mael Sechlainn Ó Domhnalláin, Irish poet, died 1375
- Flann Óc mac Séoan Ó Domhnalláin, Ollamh Síol Muireadaigh, 1404
- Nehemiah Donnellan, Archbishop of Tuam, fl. c. 1560-1609
- James Donnellan, lawyer and politician, c. 1588 - 1665.
- Pádhraic Ó Domhnalláin, Irish duelist, fl. 1830.
- Padraig Ó Domhnallain, short-story writer, born 1884.
- Seosamh Ó Dónalláin, Irish Republican Army, died 1920.
- Michael Donnellan, Clann na Talmhan politician, 1900-1964.
- Martin Donnellan, recipient of the Scott Medal, born 1948.
- Declan Donnellan, theatre director
- John Donnellan, Irish politician
- Keith Donnellan, philosopher
- Michael Donnellan, various including
- Nanci Donnellan, sports radio broadcaster
- Philip Donnellan, English documentary film-maker
- Thomas Donnellan, Roman Catholic Archbishop of Atlanta, 1968-1987
|This page or section lists people with the surname Donnellan. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|