From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
The Donner family is one of the renowned and wealthy Finland-Swedish families that grew in importance during the times of the Grand Duchy of Finland. Family members have been influential in Finnish politics and culture.
- Otto Donner (1835–1909), linguist, publisher and politician
- Anders Severin Donner (1854—1938), astronomer.
- Ossian Donner (1866-1957), industrialist and diplomat
- Patrick Donner (4 December 1904 – 19 August 1988), British Member of Parliament, son of Ossian.
- Kai Donner (1888–1935), linguist and politician.
- Joakim Donner (1926–), geologist and paleontologist. Son of Kai Donner.
- Jörn Donner (1933–), writer, film director, actor, producer and politician. Brother of Joakim Donner.
- Henrik Otto Donner (1939–2013), musician, co-founder of Love Records