Donovan Leitch (actor)
Leitch at Hollywood Life Magazine’s 7th Annual Breakthrough Awards, December 9, 2007
|Born||Donovan Jerome Leitch
August 16, 1967
|Spouse(s)||Kirsty Hume (m. 23 Sept 1997)|
|Children||daughter; Violet Jean Leitch, (b. March 21, 2004)|
Donovan Jerome Leitch (born 16 August 1967) is an English-born actor and documentary maker. He is a member of the band Camp Freddy, and was a founding member of neo-glam group Nancy Boy along with Jason Nesmith (son of The Monkees' Michael Nesmith).
|This section requires expansion. (February 2015)|
Leitch appeared in the films ...And God Created Woman (1988 remake), Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo, Glory (portraying Charles Fessenden Morse), Cutting Class, The Blob, The In Crowd, Jack the Bear and I Shot Andy Warhol and Gas, Food Lodging (1992). Leitch was featured as the villain of the week, Malcolm Lagg, an underground fight club coordinator for metahumans in the Birds of Prey episode "Gladiatrix".
Leitch was born in England, the son of Enid Karl, a model, and singer/songwriter Donovan. His father is Scottish and his mother is an American from a Jewish family. He is the brother of actress Ione Skye. After Leitch's parents separated when he was three, he was raised by his mother in the Hollywood Hills of California.
- Births, Marriages & Deaths Index of England & Wales, 1916-2005.; at ancestry.com
- "Donovan Leitch, Jr.". Allmusic.com. Retrieved November 30, 2014.
- "Ione Skye Biography (1970?-)". Filmreference.com. 1970-09-04. Retrieved 2013-11-21.
- No Joy In Splitsville: Exes & Lawyers Sound Off[dead link]
- TRIP GABRIELPublished: July 03, 1994 (1994-07-03). "Donovan Leitch: He's It! He's Hot! He's . . . Who?". New York Times. Retrieved 2013-11-21.
- "Model Marriages". People 49 (24). June 22, 1998. Retrieved November 30, 2014.
- Marquina, Sierra (November 28, 2014). "Donovan Leitch's Fiancee Libby Mintz Is Pregnant! Couple Expecting First Child Together". People. Retrieved November 30, 2014.
|This article about an English film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|