From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Doom (disambiguation))
|Look up doom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doom may refer to:
- dōm, the Anglo-Saxon word meaning "judgment", "law"
- Doom book the Laws of King Aelfred, Legal Code of Alfred the Great, Code of Alfred 893
- Destiny, a predetermined course of events
- Doom (painting), a painting that depicts the Last Judgment
- Mount Doom, a volcano in J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings
- Doom (series), a series of first-person shooter video games developed by id Software
- The Doom, a 1976 Romanian film
- Doom (film), a 2005 film based on the computer game series.
- Justice League: Doom, a 2011 film by DC Comics
- Thulsa Doom, from Conan the Barbarian
- Doom metal, a subgenre of heavy metal music
- Doom (UK band), crust band
- Doom (Japanese band), thrash metal band
- Doom (EP), the first release by Job for a Cowboy
- Doom (album), a hip hop album by Mood
- MF Doom, hip hop musician and producer
- Doom, the NWA/WCW pro wrestling tag team of Ron Simmons and Butch Reed
- Doom (professional wrestling)
- Doctor Doom, comic book character
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Doom|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.