From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up door in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A door is a panel or barrier used to cover an opening in a wall or partition.
Door may also refer to:
- Doors (computing), an interprocess communication mechanism
- BBS door, a mechanism to execute and communicate with an external program on a bulletin board system
- IBM Rational DOORS, a requirements management tool
- The Doors, a rock band
- Doors (album), an album by saxophonist Eric Kloss
- Door, an album by Every Little Thing
- The Wittenburg Door, a humor and satire magazine
- Door, a character in the Neil Gaiman novel and television series Neverwhere
- "A Door," a single from Aaron Tippin's album Greatest Hits… and Then Some
- The Door (film), a 2012 film directed by István Szabó and starring Helen Mirren
- Door County, Wisconsin, USA
- Door Peninsula, Wisconsin, USA
- Door Creek, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.