From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Doppelgänger (disambiguation))
|Look up Doppelgänger or doppelgänger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doppelgänger is a German word for someone that looks alike someone else, in English language it is used for a ghostly double of a living person.
Doppelganger or Doppelgänger may also refer to:
- Doppelgänger (1969 film) or Journey to the Far Side of the Sun, a science fiction film produced by Gerry Anderson
- Doppelganger (1993 film), a film starring Drew Barrymore
- Doppelganger (2003 film), a film by Kiyoshi Kurosawa
- Doppelgänger, a video made by artist Elaine Shemilt for the REWIND Collection in 1979
- Doppelgänger (Daniel Amos album)
- Doppelgänger (Curve album)
- Doppelgänger (The Fall of Troy album)
- Doppelgänger (The Grid album)
- Doppelganger (Kid Creole and the Coconuts album)
- "Doppelgänger", a 2004 song by Efterklang from Tripper (album)
- "Doppelgänger", a 2003 song by Shiina Ringo from "Kalk Samen Kuri no Hana"
- "Der Doppelgänger", a poem by Heinrich Heine, set in music by Franz Schubert
- "Doppelganger" (Alias episode)
- "Doppelgangers" (How I Met Your Mother), an episode of How I Met Your Mother
- "Doppelganger" (NCIS), an episode of NCIS
- "Doppelganger" (Stargate Atlantis), an episode of Stargate Atlantis
- "Doppelgängers" (Parks and Recreations), an episode of Parks and Recreation
In other uses:
- Doppelgänger (Dungeons & Dragons), a fictional creature in Dungeons & Dragons
- Doppelganger (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Doppelganger (novel), a novel by Marie Brennan
- "Doppelgangland", an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.