From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DOR or Dor or DoR may refer to:
Computer games and characters
- Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, a turn-based tactics video game for the Nintendo DS
- DOR, a hentai game from G-Collections
- Dor, a magician in the fictional Xanth universe; see Magicians of Xanth
- WWE Day of Reckoning, a Nintendo Gamecube video game
- Dor, a boss monster in the multiplayer rogue-like game TomeNET.
Film and television
- Dor (film), a Hindi film directed by Nagesh Kukunoor starring Ayesha Takia and Gul Panag
- Maayke Se Bandhi Dor - soap opera on Star Plus.
- Dör, a village in Hungary
- Dor (moshav), a moshav in northern Israel
- Tel Dor, an archaeological site in Israel on the site of Dor or Dora, an ancient royal city of the Canaanites
- Dori Airport, an airport in Burkina Faso with the IATA code DOR.
Government and holidays
- Day of Remembrance (disambiguation)
- Department of Revenue (disambiguation)
- Directly Operated Railways, a holding company of the UK Department of Transport to run rail franchises that require public ownership
- Dor (political party), an Israeli pensioners' party
- Georges Dor (1931–2001), Québécois author, composer, playwright, singer, poet, translator, theatrical producer and director
- Karin Dor (born 1936), German actress
- Milo Dor (1923–2005), Serbian-Austrian author
- Rod McKuen, who used Dor as a stage name on some 1950s recordings
- Deadly Orgone Radiation, a theory of Wilhelm Reich; see Wilhelm Reich
- Dorado (constellation), from its standard astronomical abbreviation
- Dor procedure, a cardiac surgery treatment for hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy
- Earth-boring dung beetle, or dor beetles, of the family Geotrupidae
- Delta-opioid receptors, a receptor that has enkephalins as its endogenous ligand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.