From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up doré in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doré may refer to:
- Doré bullion, a semi-pure alloy of gold and silver
- Lake Doré, a freshwater lake
- Doré Records, an American record label
People with the surname Doré:
- André Doré (born 1958), former professional ice hockey player
- Daniel Doré (born 1970), former professional ice hockey right winger
- Edna Doré (born 1921), British actress
- Gustave Doré (1832–1883), French artist, engraver, illustrator and sculptor
- Jean Doré (born 1944), Canadian politician
- Julien Doré (born 1982), French singer
- Marie-Joseph-Camille Doré (born 1831), captain in the French navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doré.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.