Doran Regional Park
Doran Regional Park is a regional park south of Bodega Bay, California, U.S.A. that is maintained by the Sonoma County Regional Parks Department. It covers an area of 127 acres (51 ha). It is located at Coordinates:  on the sand spit separating Bodega Harbor from Bodega Bay. The park address is 201 Doran Beach Road, Bodega Bay, CA.
Facilities and features
The park features a sandy beach (Doran Beach), a boat launch, picnic areas, and year-round camping. Other amenities include flush toilets and showers. Sea lions can sometimes be heard barking from offshore.
Marine Protected Areas
Bodega Head State Marine Reserve & Bodega Head State Marine Conservation Area and Estero Americano State Marine Recreational Management Area protect area waters. Like underwater parks, these marine protected areas help conserve ocean wildlife and marine ecosystems.
- Sonoma County Regional Parks Map and Guide, Rev. 12/06.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Doran Regional Park
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Doran Beach
- "Doran Park". Retrieved 2008-01-29.
- "Marine lab a spectacular spot on Bodega Bay". Retrieved 2008-07-30.
|This Sonoma County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|