From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|District||St. Johann im Pongau|
|• Mayor||Rudolf Trauner (SPÖ)|
|• Total||54.07 km2 (20.88 sq mi)|
|Elevation||812 m (2,664 ft)|
|Population (1 January 2013)|
|• Density||30/km2 (78/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
The following is a timeline:
- 1212: First mention of the use of the Gastein gorge as riding and mule area.
- 1342: First documented mention as ze Dorff in the oldest Gastein mining regulations.
- 1350: The church was founded in Rupert Dorff.
- 1520: The Burg Klammstein administrative center was created, seat of the archbishop's keeper of Gastein, tolls and securing space at the entrance.
- 1735: The first school opened in Dorfgastein (in 1921 electric lighting in the classes).
- 1893 In Dorfgastein a telegraph office was established.
- 1927 Opening of the new school building.
- 1959 Opening of the first Dorfgastein ski lift.
|This Salzburg state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|