From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doria may refer to:
- Dória (b. 1994), full name Matheus Dória Macedo, a Brazilian footballer for Olympique de Marseille and Brazil.
- Doria (family), a prominent historical Genoese family
- Giacomo Doria (1840-1913), an Italian naturalist, herpetologist, and politician
- Doria (food), a Japanese dish similar to gratin but with a rice base
- Doria, a character in the novel Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.