Doris M. Brougham (Chinese: 彭蒙惠) (born 1926) is a Taiwanese educator and Christian missionary. Studio Classroom(空中英語教室), the English teaching program Brougham founded in 1962, has taught English to hundreds of thousands of native Chinese speakers throughout the world. Brougham also founded Overseas Radio and Television Inc.(救世傳播協會), a Taiwanese Christian media outlet.
Born in August 5, 1926 Seattle, Washington, Brougham earned a B.A. in Far East Studies from the University of Washington, Seattle in 1948. She then declined a scholarship from the Eastman School of Music and traveled by ship to China. After witnessing the Chinese Civil War, she moved to Taiwan in 1951.
Career and honors
In 1994, she established the Doris Brougham Scholarship to provide financial assistance to high school students with good grades in English, as well as college and graduate students majoring in English or Mass Communications.
Brougham was awarded the Order of the Brilliant Star with Special Grand Cordon—the nation's highest non-military decoration—and was made an honorary civil servant of the highest level by then-President Chen Shui-bian (陳水扁) in 2002.  Brougham was one of the first four foreigners to receive Permanent Resident Status in the ROC.
- Doctor of Christian Ministries(Honorary), Belhaven College, Jackson, Mississippi, USA(2009)
- Doctor of Humane Letters (L.H.D.) Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, (1991)
- Doctor of Human Letters (L.H.D.) Azusa Pacific University, Los Angeles (1988)
- Doctor of Laws (L.L.D.) Pacific States University, Los Angeles (1986)
- M.A. Communications, Pacific Western University, Los Angeles, (1986) (an unaccredited institution)
- A 1953 alumna of Seattle Pacific College 
- Winnie Chang (February 8, 1990). Brougham Faithfully Teaches English, Morality.Taiwan Journal
- Phipps, Gavin (May 8, 2005). English tutor to generations. Taipei Times
- Huang, Sandy (2004-03-04). "A half century of teaching Taiwan". Taipei Times. p. 2. Retrieved 2006-12-23.
- Teng Sue-feng (July, 2002). Half a Century of Love for Taiwan-- Doris Brougham. Taiwan Panorama
- Investigation into the failure of the Ministry of the Interior to process the applications for permanent residence in Taiwan by American missionary Dr. Doris Brougham and other foreign figures (Case No. 0910800081)
- Huang, Sandy (2002-06-11). "Foreigners get rare residency status". Taipei Times. p. 2. Retrieved 2006-12-23.
- McPherson, Hope (Autumn 2002). Live From Taiwan. Seattle Pacific University Response (alumni magazine)