Doris Jones (archer)
15 November 1988 |
In 2004 she received the "Junior Female Athlete of the Year" award from the Canadian Archery Association (Archery Canada Tir à l'Arc). In 2006 at the Junior Outdoor Games in Mérida she won the gold medal in the junior classification. In 2010, she won two Archery Silver Medals for Canada in the Commonwealth Games in Delhi, India.
- "Lots of stars for archery’s return at Commonwealth Games". World Archery Federation. Archived from the original on 9 December 2013.
- Towns, John (17 July 2010). "'Darling' Doris makes national archery team". Interlake Today. Archived from the original on 9 December 2013.
- Hall, M. Ann (2012). "Toward a History of Aboriginal Women in Canadian Sport". In Forsyth, Janice and Giles, Audrey R. Aboriginal Peoples and Sport in Canada: Historical Foundations and Contemporary Issues. Vancouver, British Columbia: UBC Press. p. 85. ISBN 978-0-7748-2423-1.
- "Annual Awards Archive". Archery Canada Tir à l'Arc. Archived from the original on 13 November 2013.
- "Canada and India in Compound, Korea and France in Recurve". World Archery Federation. 21 October 2006. Archived from the original on 9 December 2013.
- "Doris Jones wins Silver Medal for Canada in Commonwealth Games Archery". India: The Sports Campus. 9 October 2010. Archived from the original on 9 December 2013.
- "Selkirk archer claims second silver medal". Winnipeg Free Press. 2010. Archived from the original on 9 December 2013.
|This biographical article related to archery is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|