|Gold||1992 Albertville||Women's singles|
|Silver||1991 Winterberg||Mixed team|
|Silver||1993 Calgary||Mixed team|
|Bronze||1993 Calgary||Women's singles|
|Bronze||1995 Lillehammer||Mixed team|
Doris Neuner (born May 10, 1971) is an Austrian luger who competed during the 1990s. She won the gold medal in the women's singles event at the 1992 Winter Olympics in Albertville. Neuner's older sister, Angelika, won a silver medal in this same event at the same games and would win a bronze in this event at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano.
Her best finish in the overall Luge World Cup title was second in 1992-3.
- 1994 luge women's singles results
- Fuzilogik Sports - Winter Olympic results - Women's luge
- Hickoksports.com results on Olympic champions in luge and skelton.
- Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton.
- List of women's singles luge World Cup champions since 1978.
- SportQuick.com information on World champions in luge. (French)
|This biographical article relating to Austrian luge is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Austrian Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|