November 6, 1991 |
Queens, New York
|Listed height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Listed weight||200 lb (91 kg)|
|High school||Oak Hill Academy
(Mouth of Wilson, Virginia)
|NBA draft||2012 / Round: 2 / Pick: 42nd overall|
|Selected by the Milwaukee Bucks|
|2013||→Fort Wayne Mad Ants (D-League)|
|2014–2015||Texas Legends (D-League)|
|2015||Westchester Knicks (D-League)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Doron Emmanuel Calvin Lamb (born November 6, 1991) is an American professional basketball player who last played for the Westchester Knicks of the NBA Development League. He played college basketball for the University of Kentucky.
High school career
Lamb committed to play collegiate basketball for the University of Kentucky. In his freshman year, the Wildcats advanced to the NCAA Final Four and lost by a single point to the University of Connecticut Huskies. In his sophomore year, the Wildcats achieved an NCAA record 38-2 record and won the 2012 NCAA Championship.
In April 2012, Lamb declared for the 2012 NBA draft along with teammates Anthony Davis, Marquis Teague, Terrence Jones, and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. Lamb was selected by the Milwaukee Bucks with the 42nd overall pick. On July 11, 2012, he signed a multi-year contract with the Bucks.
On January 12, 2013, Lamb was assigned to the Fort Wayne Mad Ants of the NBA D-League. He was recalled on January 21, 2013, re-assigned on February 3, 2013, and recalled again on February 10, 2013.
On June 30, 2014, he was waived by the Magic.
On September 22, 2014, he signed with the Dallas Mavericks. However, he was later waived by the Mavericks on October 25, 2014. On November 3, 2014, he was acquired by the Texas Legends as an affiliate player. On February 19, 2015, he was traded, along with a 2015 sixth-round pick, to the Westchester Knicks in exchange for the Idaho Stampede's 2015 second-round pick and the returning player rights to Luke Harangody and Jeff Adrien. On March 31, he was ruled out for the rest of the 2014–15 season with a wrist injury. His D-League rights are still retained by Westchester for the next two seasons.
NBA career statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- "Doron Lamb Bio". ukathletics.com. Retrieved November 19, 2013.
- Doron Lamb Recruiting Profile
- "UK's starting five opts for draft". ESPN.com. April 18, 2012. Retrieved November 19, 2013.
- Doron Lamb Player Profile – RealGM
- Bucks assign Doron Lamb to D-League
- Bucks recall Doron Lamb from D-League
- Milwaukee Bucks Re-Assign Rookie Doron Lamb to Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- "Magic Acquire Harris, Lamb and Udrih From Milwaukee; Warrick from Charlotte". NBA.com. Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. February 21, 2013. Retrieved March 30, 2013.
- Orlando Magic waive Doron Lamb
- "Mavericks Sign Guard Doron Lamb". mavs.com. September 22, 2014. Retrieved September 22, 2014.
- "Mavericks request waivers on Bernard James, Ivan Johnson and Doron Lamb". mavs.com. October 25, 2014. Retrieved October 25, 2014.
- Training Camp Roster
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Doron Lamb
- Doron Lamb Suffers Season-Ending Injury
- Career statistics and player information from NBA.com, or Basketball-Reference.com
- Kentucky Bio
- NBADraft.net Profile
- Scout.com Profile
- Rivals.com Profile